LogoHistory
-
-

Common

Rooms

History

Rates
-
-Original A-frame Photo
-
-
photo circa 1972

1939
Moses Kurtz, a Lancaster County farmer, purchases 60 acres of farmland in Ephrata, PA to establish a family homestead - Twin Pine Farm.

1972
Moses' son, M. Norman Kurtz, builds a modest A-frame house (pictured above) as his personal residence on a small portion of the original 60-acre tract of farmland.

1983
The original A-frame home undergoes renovation and expansion.

1997
The home begins another phase of expansion.

1999
The expansion work is nearing completion with the Manor now nearly 10,000 square feet. The residence and its grounds now occupy 26 acres of land.

December 1999
Twin Pine Manor officially opens for business. 
-
-
-

Map/Directions  |  Area Attractions  |  Contact Us
-
--